Whether you’re buying or selling a home in the Inland Empire or any where in Southern California you’ll want to hire an InterNACHI-Certified Professional Inspector who can provide top quality home inspection services. In Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, Orange & San Diego counties call 951-992-2696 now to set up an appointment. As a member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, I represent the best-trained and most highly qualified inspectors in the business.
InterNACHI is the world’s elite home inspector association because its membership requirements are the toughest in the industry.
Here’s what you get when you hire me:
- I follow the inspection industry’s most comprehensive Standards of Practice;
- I abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts my duty to my clients first;
- I’m required to continually update my skills, training and education by taking the industry’s most rigorous Continuing Education, created especially for home inspectors by top experts, and accredited by nearly 1,000 state and regulatory agencies across North America;
- I provide a $10,000 Honor Guarantee™;
- I use the latest in inspection tools, technology and reporting software; and
- I offer specialized and ancillary services, in addition to standard, full home inspections, so that I can meet your specific inspection needs – just ask!
Your home is probably the greatest purchase you will ever make. As an InterNACHI- Certified Professional Inspector, I urge you to protect your investment and protect your family by hiring me. I’m proud to bring my expertise to each inspection I perform, and I will do my best job for you.
We do not perform random or representative sampling. Although representative sampling is allowed by the ”home inspection standards of practice” and is the way many home inspectors carry out an inspection, we feel that with representative sampling many problems are missed. Although the home inspection can be done faster using representative sampling, essentially up to roughly 75% of some home components go unchecked using this method. Our inspections may sometimes take longer than the average inspection, but we check every accessible receptacle outlet, wall switch, window, door, cabinet and built in appliance and inspect every accessible area of the house and not just one item here or there. I believe if you are paying good money for a home inspection you should get your moneys worth.